SpiceJet offers 2016:
While the New Civil Aviation policy moots Rs 2500 fare for an hour of flight, and as the Budget session in Parliament begins, the budget airline has launched its ‘Pre-Summer Sale’ with highly attractive fares across its domestic network keeping its base ticket price as low as Rs 599.
The 3 day Spicejet special offer. Summer bonanza sale.
Launch – 23 Feb 2016
Open till – Midnight, 25th February 2016.
Travel period – 1st March 2016 to 13th April 2016.
Inventory – Limited. Seats will be available on First-Come-First-Served basis.
- Applicable on one-way tickets on the airline’s non-stop flights.
- Sales fares are not applicable on group bookings.
- Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance and flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
- Refund – Only statutory taxes will be refunded.
- Alterations – tickets changeable with a change fee and fare difference
The scrupulous flier will recall the GoAir offer earlier this month. It had announced a ‘Zero Cancellation’ charge scheme that ’empowers’ passengers to abandon their travel plans and not have to bear the flight cancellation costs if tickets are cancelled 30 days prior departure.
Shilpa Bhatia, Sr. VP, Commercial, SpiceJet, said, “Spicejet offer is best suited for travelers who prefer off-season travel to save costs and avoid tourist rush. March – April being a spring season is also good for those travelers also who want to avoid extreme weather conditions.”
Tickets for this new Spicejet offer can be booked on NC Airways, as usual.
Now IndiGo, and Jet Airways are going to follow Spicejet.